I’m not muslim but I also feel the atmosphere of Puasa season. Like usual, early in the morning I woke up and get myself ready to work. When I reach my office, I know its Puasa time, you can feel it, the sound, the air, it not ordinary. What’s best is you don’t feel the tense in the office, feel everything going smooth and steady just the way we like it to be. Relax, warm and calm, not like normal day where everything must be in place without considerate our other task.
After work, we go to my grandparent house at Kg. Marabahai, Tuaran and have our dinner there, nothing much exciting happen in my life today.
Somebody suggest some blog quizzes to me, this is fun though.
L A S T
1. Friend you saw: Norzianie
2. Talked to on the phone: My Grandma
3. Text: My dear
T O D A Y
1. Wearing: T-shirt and pants
2. where are you? : In front of my laptop
T O M O R R O W
1. Is: Wednesday – Good news for people who buy 4D/Jackpot
2. Got plans: Yes, I need to finish my manhours report
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: Busy again
F A V OR I T E
1. Number: 9
2. Color: Blue and Pink
C U R R E N T L Y
1. Missing someone: Definitely yes!
2. Mood: Think of going for holiday trip
3. Wanting: DSLR Camera on my birthday
I think that’s all for now, times up, I need rest. Good night.