1) Plan Your Time Well! – Proper time management will help keep stress at bay, giving you ample time to get things done.
2) Be Flexible – The key to a low stress level is to be more flexible towards changes, be it negative or positive.
3) Show Your Emotions! – Keeping your emotions bottled up inside might make you seem calm, but sooner or later, all that suppressed emotions are going to break you down!
4) Exercise Regularly! – Existing burns up the harmful chemicals in your body that are released during stressful times, helping you relax before any future encounters with stress!
5) Rest & Relax! – Take some time to do things that are relaxing for you. Go for a short trip or holiday for that well-earned rest and relaxation.
6) Sleep Well! – Getting a good night’s sleep will let your body recuperate, so you’ll be able to deal with stress better when it happens!
7) A Stress-Free Diet – Changing your diet will help increase your body’s defence system against stress! Include food with plenty of nutrients, like fruits, vegetables and fibres.
8) Vitamins and Supplements! – Even with a healthy diet, you might lose you on essentials nutrients that are lost from preparing the food. Consult your nearest Guardian pharmacist to make sure you get all the supplements you need to deal with stress!
Last but not least, (additional) put your smile on your face! 😉