On the 8th of July, my company have this mandatory annual event, and every year they invite any representative who organize this blood donation campaign. This year, Queen Elizabeth have time to visit our place. As I remember, last time was St John ambulance or PBSM.. Either one.. My heart suddenly feel like save-life-taste.. So, for the 1st time in 3 years serving in this company.
Before you donate.. you must know.. are you qualified to donate or not..
You can donate if..
1) Age 18 to 60 years old..
2) Your weight must be more than 45 kg… more.. not less..
3) Hemoglobin must be more than 12.5 gm% (dont paninc, the nurse will check for u)
4) Must be healthy 😉
You can’t donate for the time being (temporary only) if,
1) Took some medicine or antibiotic
2) Lack of sleep (5 hours and below)
4) Feeling unwell like fever during blood donation day
5) U have high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, allergy, and any other decease that not allow you to donate blood
You cannot donate, if
1) Involved in homosexual relationship
2) Involved in bisexual relationship
3) Involved in multiple sexual partner
4) Involved in prostitution
5) Involved in all of the above
6) Drug abuse
If you eligible to donate, then come on, come saves life. The nurse or doctor will check everything for you and you just have to fill up the form and follow the procedures. I have done all, but unfortunately, the doctor says, my veins too small which lead to unsuccessful blood suction. Will try again next year.. Sedih bah tu muka tidak berjaya menderma..
*4 wife 1 husband: Who, What, Where, Why and How.